Monday, April 26, 2010

Catching up... Family Version

So I blogged all the lovely wedding goodies and here are some family pictures that have I've recently taken :)

This is Annie who is expecting her third daughter in May.  Shes a great friend of mine that I've been through a lot with and I'm so happy she let me take her maternity pictures.  She makes one beautiful pregnant woman!


And these are Annies other daughters, Alexis and Addison.  Addison just turned 1!


Rachel and Kristi are sisters and they have some adorable kids!!!


And finally we have Jenny and her husband Brandon and Jenny's sister Julie.  Oh, and Bella the gorgeous puppy!


Well thats it for now, I'll try to keep more regular with my posts.  Hope you guys are enjoying this awesome spring weather - I know I am (yummy light for picture taking!!)

No comments: