Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Deborah

So, I had photography class last night, its all about lighting/exposure. It was all stuff I learned in my other class, but I guess its about to get drilled into my brain so I dont even have to think about it anymore, I just instinctively know. Which will be wonderful... if it happens! I hope it becomes more natural to me, sometimes i never know what I'm doing and just get lucky sometimes hahahaha


Anyway, I brought my camera along to work with me, thinking that I might get out after work and take some pictures before I go home. Since its so cold outside, I didnt want to leave my camera in the car so... upstairs it came with me. Sitting on my desk, it calls out to me 'take some pictures on your break!!!' so thats exactly what I did. I grabbed my good friend Deborah, she's always a willing photography subject, and we went out into the cold to take a few shots. I love her style, always so quirky and cute, I love it. If only I could be so fashionable ;)


So i tested out my new 'book learnings' from last night, and it turned out to be pretty cute. Here's some images:








No comments: