Sunday, January 10, 2010

My photo editing weekend

So this was the weekend to get it all done. I finally got caught up on most of the backlog of photo editing joys. I have been so insanely busy lately that my editing took the back burner. I told myself, 'self, no more picture taking (unless something amazing happens) until all the pictures are edited and delivered/posted'. Well, lucky me, I get to take more pictures!!! It comes with good timing too, as I am going on a wedding shoot with Rick Saturday. So excited to have my second job with him - I wish there were more!! Anyway, I thought I'd post a few edited shots I did this weekend. Enjoy :)


Griffin/Shoultz Wedding (12/5/09)













You can view more of their photos on my picasa site here



Solaque Family Portraits








No comments: