Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Essentials

So I decided, it would be a wonderful idea to get more prepared for photo sessions. One of the things I've been eyeing for quite a while is the Shootsac which is a great little messenger-style bag that holds lenses and a few other essentials without being a big huge bulky bag. I remember when I did Jeni and Jonathans wedding, I lugged around my huge Canon Camera bag and, let me tell you, my back was aching the next day. I swear it weighed about 20 pounds! Anyway, my favorite photographer Jamie Delaine is a fan of the shootsac and promises it is a good investment, which I am quite sure of! Here's an image of her in action with her shootsac on.




and here are a few other shots, one of the kit that I just purchased with the baroque cover :) practical and stylish, what more could a girl want ;)



No comments: